Sunday, September 21, 2003

Impurity, Sin and Damnation (eeep!)

The Dante's Inferno Test says I'm going to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Here is how I matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Moderate
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Moderate
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test

Me... a virtuous non-believer... hmmm. If you look at my results, I'd have to say that I'm semi-eviiil, quasi-eviiil or Scott Evil. At least I don't get burned or things attached to my nipples or anything. But seeing as I don't believe in Heaven, let alone Hell it's a bit of a moot point. Actually, thinking about it too much hurts my head. I'll have to discuss it with Socrates and Aristotle when I get there.

No comments: