Friday, September 19, 2003

AHOY!

YAAAAR! Mostly talkin' like a pirate today, I be! HA-HAAAAAR! But ye'd think the scallywags on the scow that I serve on had ne'er heard the speakin' of a buccaneer. Most of them had been drinkin' from a barrel o' grog in the fair port o' Bournemouth the night before. Drinkin' the wicked drink, I be not, on account of the scurvy infesting me body. Me merry YAAARs and AVAST MATEYs be messin' with their noggins, I be thinkin'. 'Tis surely an evil drink is grog! Still, a few jolly wenches joined me in the singin' o' "What Shall We Do With The Drunken Sailor!" The rest o' the crew be surely feeling the bite o' me cutlass! YAAAAAAAAAAAR! The tradition o' Cap'n Slappy and Ol' Chum Bucket have been honoured across the seven seas until next yeaaaaar! AHOY and AVAST! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

No comments: