Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Am I a Cynical Stress Monkey?

This is my second day back at work after nearly two weeks off and it feels like I've been away for months. I can't remember anything. I feel really relaxed too. Perhaps this is a coincidence. Do I need to turn into a stress monkey again to do my job? I do not plan on finding out anytime soon.

And another thing... Either I'm getting cynical or there isn't a lot of decent new stuff on the interweb at the moment. I think that's why I've been so quiet lately from a blogging point of view. I am finding all these 'cool' sites but none of them excite me enough to share them with you... ho-hum!

I will share these with you though...

:: I am a bit of a space case. As you may have guessed, I like my rockets and moons and stuff like that. This is Great Images In Nasa and it's chock full of top images.

:: One Hundred 'n' EEEEIIIIIIGHTEEEEEE! On-line darts. Fun!

:: I've been playing a lot of iSketch lately. Just thought I should remind you that it's there. You'll find me under the name of Maffydoo (duh...)

No comments: