Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Which Survivor of the Impending Nuclear Apocalypse Are You?

Yes... I know, I know. It's yet another daft test for you to waste 30 seconds on. But this one made me laugh and I like my result. Have fun.


Which Survivor of the Impending Nuclear Apocalypse Are You?
A Rum and Monkey joint.

Must kill, ha ha, ha ha! Death! Playground antics! Cake and cheese! Yes! you're an Insane ninja child!

The blast must have hit you particularly strong, because you've gained a billion new superpowers and can take on anyone you want. Even that kid Gunrock-with-nine-arms from down the street. Only problem is, it's driven you completely insane and you now have a thirst for blood equalled only by your thirst for vengeance and peeing in the kitchen bin.

No, stop! That's what the toilet's for. Stop I say!

No comments: