Thursday, October 02, 2003

My Cat Hates You

We all know that kittens rule. They are the greatest. Rate My Kitten is one of the best websites for images of kittens and cats. There are some absolute classics there.

We also know that cats have a hidden agenda. Behind all the purrs, whiskers and cuteness is an untamed beast of unimaginable evilness and cunning. Watch out for the purring especially. When you're not looking, they're drilling. They purr to disguise the noise. Trust me, if your cat is purring behind the sofa.... </izzard>

To get to the point, there is a website devoted to the dark side of your cute little feline bundles of joy. My Cat Hates You is full of images and stories of absolute horror and mayhem involving cats. When your cat's mask slips, you'll be familiar with what's here. One example in "The Litterbox" made me laugh. I quote,

My cat came running into the library at full steam the other day, stopped dead in his tracks, shat on the carpet, and then took off again. Intrigued, I followed him around, watching him as he scooted his ass along the floor, leaving a shit-smear trail behind him as he went. Can you tell me what this means?

Remember kids, cats are cute but cats are also EVIL!

No comments: