Friday, June 25, 2004

Urs Meier is a Twat!

WE WUZ ROBBED!!!

Okay, so Urs Meier disallowing Sol Campbell's header on the line for fouling John Terry put us out of Euro 2004. But, Portugal were a better team and probably deserved to go through. They managed to keep the pressure up and we sat back and defended but we defended well. I can't believe Helder Postiga scored! He has been nothing but crap for Spurs and I was praying that karma would prevail and he would miss his penalty.

Wayne Rooney's injury was not that critical in my opinion. Yes he is an awesome player and has shone in this tournament but England is more than one player and the tabloids would do well to remember that this morning.

David Beckham is a shadow of his former self. I don't know what's wrong with him but he looks ill and he seems to have lost the spirit that he had in the qualifiers.

Ashley Cole managed to contain Cristiano Ronaldo and has had an awesome tournament as has Sol Campbell, NONE SHALL PASS!!!

Meh, I could go on. Just read the linky. The fact is we lost and we're going home. Euro 2004 is over now. I don't give a fuck about it. The Anthrax is in the post to Urs Meier. Wimbledon is on all next week so all I have to say, in my best menopausal squeal "Come on Tim"

No comments: