Wednesday, June 30, 2004

The Polyphonic Spree

I don't get The Polyphonic Spree. I saw them last year at the Reading Festival and I left early. I could have seen Linkin Park or "The Park" as they're know in the business (yes, I am mocking them...) I think I should try to understand them because they all look so happy when they are on stage and they obviously love what they do. However, I heavily suspect that their consciousness may well be chemically augmented. The whisper in the crowd was "Nobody take the brown pills going round." Still, I honestly don't know why I left early...

The Spree pwnz0r j00!!!111oneoneeleventwelve


Anyway, the point of this post is that I found their website and it's dead good. I also found a soothing little game with their music as the background. And you don't have to shoot anything with a nasty big gun or hit anything with a nasty big sword. An octopus eats a fish but that's as violent as it gets. Enjoy.

No comments: