Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Burnout and Brain Jars

Well, the server here at work has self destructed so I thought I'd cruise on by here and do stuff.

The problem is I've got nothing to say... still suffering from burnout. It's not just blogging but I'm suffering burnout in a lot of things at the moment. I'm not going to say any more because my blog is read by people I know and more scarily by relatives. Many times recently (I can think of at least four since my last post) I have started a post and deleted it thinking "I don't want my mum to read that" or "my mate will be really pissed off at that". Oh well.

I saw the Transition of Venus first hand and it was well nice. I still had my eclipse shades from the 1999 total solar eclipse. They warn you not to use them but I can report that my retinas survived intact. The next one is in 2012 and that is it until the 22nd century. Blimey, I'll be a brain in a jar by then. The cosmic ballet goes on :)

No comments: