Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Sooner or Later

So, my blogging muse went on holiday... again. It happens. But something has happenned that irritates the crap out of me so I think I'll try to vent my spleen here.

I've been made bastard bloody redundant. Bastards. I suppose I understand due to the fact that the company I work for managed to lose £1,500,000 in less than a year. I suppose I've managed to avoid the last two rounds of redundancies but it had to happen sooner or later. It was obvious to anyone with half a brain that this was coming, it was just a matter of when. Don't stop it from being crap. Bastards.

The fact is I have been looking for a new job on and off for about the last six months anyway. I have had a couple of knock backs but I keep getting to second and third interviews for some pretty tasty positions but haven't got anywhere. I'm also a bit lazy and not looked at anything for a couple of months. Now it's being forced upon me and it's fricken irritating but, to quote a cliche I've heard tons over the last couple of days, it's the push out the door I needed and at least I don't have to do all that cloak and dagger bollocks anymore.

Still... bastards. A pox on the lot of them!

No comments: