Thursday, August 19, 2004

Sniping and Kittens (again...) and Definitive Stairway

So, I was in a fecking FOUL mood this morning for various reasons. One factor was being awake before midday. The other was that I had a major panic about the Reading Festival but that sorted itself out and I'm now 99% going due to some top evil sniping on Ebay by my mum. (Ebay guru but an IT luddite... work that one out...) That cheered me up.

I also had a full on fluff overload. I stumbled across a news site today during my lunch break and it had a picture on it that put a lump in my throat faster than you can say "ah bless!" This has to be the cutest kitten on the entire planet... ever! And before you end up a bawling wreck, read the caption...

I also remembered that I own the definitive version of "Stairway to Heaven". You know, the one by Rolf Harris. "There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold and she's buying a stairway to heaven... ALTOGETHER now!" Pure Genius. Now all I have to figure out is what was I on that day...

No comments: