Saturday, November 13, 2004

Get Firefox!

Why are you still here? I said Get Firefox!

I will be honest... I'm a bit pissed off! I've just upgraded to v1.0 from v0.92 and it installed with all my bookmarks and options in exactly the same state as before and no restart. Now I'm going to be bored for the hours that I was expecting to be farting around making it work properly. Sheesh!

And another thing! Now that I'm REALLY impressed with it, I've gone and put a button on my side bar and been forced to do a post about it because it's so good. Thanks Firefox, now I look like a corporate whore sucked in by hype even though it a really good bit of software.


Get Firefox!


And remember kids, at the end of the day, it's only a fricken browser! No need to get worked up. You still needed M$ Internet Explorer to download it, didn't you!

No comments: