Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I'm on the Front Page at Tattyworld!


"Professor Moriarty... we meet again but this time, the advantage is mine!"

Wow! I'm on a roll! Those nice people at Tattyworld have put this image on their front page! This site is quite different from b3ta because, on average, the quality of the pictures there are a hell of a lot better. Colour me chuffed!

I also posted it on b3ta, naturally. See if you can spot my piccy in this post. I am now officially source material :)

A nice person on b3ta told me that if an image looks too rough, flatten it, add 3% monochrome noise, and gaussian blur it by a fraction of a pixel. It hides a multitude of sins. And use the extract tool instead of the select tools because it's way quicker and the results are a lot more polished. Again, this info is more for my benefit...

No comments: